Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I constantly struggle with having a lot of time in the morning to cook. Today I am going to show you how to make easy breakfast tacos that are perfect to make ahead in the week.
The ingredients are so simple, but when put together they taste amazing.
Of course, I love a little spiciness with my tacos, so I love using La Victoria salsa.
With this meal, the best part is that you can make a little or make a lot depending if you want to make for the week.
- Red Bell Pepper
- Yellow Onion
- Chili Powder
- Flour Tortillas
- La Victoria Salsa
- Start by slicing the bell pepper and yellow onion
- In a large pan, heat up about a tablespoon of olive oil
- Once warm, add the peppers and onions and a dash of salt
- After the pepper and onions get a little soft add a heavy sprinkle of cumin and chili powder in even amounts
- Once the vegetables are a little charred – about 5-7 minutes, start making scrambled eggs
- Heat the tortillas in a dry pan
- Start assembling your tacos!
I layer my tacos with scrambled eggs, peppers and onions and a spoonful of La Victoria salsa on top.
For more recipes created with La Victoria, click here to see an incredible duck taco with avocado mousse and orange-cherry salsa.
Did you know that La Victoria is celebrating 100 years? To ring in the celebration, La Victoria is bringing the party to YOU! Their next event is July 13, 2017 in Portland, Oregon. Click here for more details on the event.
I would love to hear what you are making for breakfast in your house! Leave a comment below!