Woohoo! I am so happy to say that I am finished with Whole30. While the wrap-up post is being drafted, I crafted a list of easy Whole30 snacks that will help you on your journey if you are starting this month.
This year, Ernie and I splurged and picked up Movie Pass and the Cinemark Movie Pass. We love going to the movies and sometimes we see two more movies during the weekend!
I found that going to the movies was not the same without popcorn. So I was always experimenting with snacks to bring in the theater.
Throughout the month, I picked up and all Whole30 compliant snacks that were portable.
Whole30 Movie Theater Snacks
- Lemon Pie Cookies
- Trader Joe’s New Zealand Sweet Apple Rings
- RX Bars
- Homemade kale chips
- Plantain chips
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Beef sticks
At the beginning of my Whole30, I would often find myself hungry after work. I loved making a mini snack to nosh on while I was waiting for Ernie to get home. My go-to snack was always a variety of these items:
- Cured meat – salami or prosciutto
- Cashews or macadamia nuts
- If I was missing wine, I would drink Kombucha – I love GT’s
Anytime Whole30 Snacks
During the Whole30 program, I was adjusting to new flavors and snacks. There were some foods that I tried that just didn’t work out – compliant mayonnaise – but a lot of them tasted really good around day 20.
- Trader Joe’s Mixed Nut Butter and apples
- Plantain chips and homemade guacamole
- Chia seed pudding with cashew milk and cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- A dash of cinnamon
- Whisk and refrigerate overnight
- Chicken salad, mustard, wrapped in lettuce with red bell pepper
- Unsweetened apple sauce
- Avocado with Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Proscuitto with melon
- Seaweed snacks
- That’s It Bar
If you are starting Whole30 this month, I want to let you know that planning out your meals is key! It may seem strange to bring food with you everywhere, but you will love having these snacks on you if you get hungry.
Let me know if you have any favorite Whole30 snacks, I love getting more ideas!
Pin for later