My friend Cindy and I have had ‘Britney Spears in Las Vegas’ on our bucket list for about two years. Last weekend we had a Las Vegas Spring Break Vacation and finally marked it off our list.
I feel that vacations shouldn’t have to cost a ton of money. So when Megabus reached out to me to see if I wanted to take a spring break vacation, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to head to Vegas…without breaking the bank.
Of course Cindy was down to get away to Vegas as well!
To work with our schedules, we left on the red-eye bus for Los Angeles and a transfer to Las Vegas.
Tips for riding on the Megabus
- Dress in layers. Depending if you run hot or cold, you will want to dress accordingly.
- Bring a neck pillow if you want to sleep.
- Carry a blanket scarf to cover up while sleeping. This will not take up as much space as a regular blanket!
- Reserve your seats if you want to guarantee that you sit next to your friend.
- The top of the bus has a great view from the front seat, but it’s bumpier on the top. If you get motion sick, I suggest sitting on the first floor.
- Carry a large backpack or duffle bag if you don’t want to store your suitcase underneath.
- Bring a charging cable, they have outlets at each seat!
The trip was really easy and convenient. Having someone else do the driving allows more time for relaxing and fun!
Once we got into Vegas, there was no time to sleep. Even though the bed at The Venetian felt like heaven.
We had dinner reservations at Beauty & Essex before Britney Spears! It was time to get ready.
Oooooo, Beauty & Essex was incredible.
But the coolest part about Beauty and Essex was the entrance. The restaurant is located in the Cosmopolitan but the restaurant is slightly hidden. When you find the pawn shop, you get let into the secret entrance!
After dinner, it was time for Ms. Spears. The show was inside Planet Hollywood, which was across the street from The Cosmopolitan. But as it is in Vegas, crossing the street can take about twenty minutes!
Be sure to head to the show early so you can see some of Britney’s real costumes.
We were so excited to finally see the show!
And her show was AMAZING. Like, ridiculously amazing.
The whole time we were out of our seats and dancing. Britney was definitely back.
It was so fun to get out of town and have a mini Vegas Spring Break Vacation with Cindy. We couldn’t have done it without Megabus!
If you want to get away for spring break or head off on a summer vacation, they offer express bus service to more than 100 cities across North America. Wherever you want to go, they can take you there!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Spring Break Mega-Trip . The opinions and text are all mine.