I have found a fool-proof gift idea for all of the people still left on your holiday shopping list. Give them the gift of a personal stylist with Stitch Fix!
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I am a huge fan of Stitch Fix. Each Fix is like a Christmas gift full of clothes and accessories specially curated for me and my style.
See all of my past Stitch Fix reveals here
How Stitch Fix Works
1. Fill out a style profile – you will complete all sorts of questions about sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see your ideal Fix date, Stitch Fix is pretty popular! So I suggest picking a delivery date of your choosing and patiently wait. Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee (about 1 week before your Fix is shopped) however if you keep
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back (in a postage-paid envelope)! You have 3 business days to do so – use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don’t be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn’t normally.
The best part of Stitch Fix is being able to try the clothes on in your house. See if something you would have originally said NO to would actually be a YES
Just a note, this is not a subscription service. You are under no obligation to continue your Fixes or set them on automatic. You can schedule your next Fix when you are in the check out process of the Fix you received.
December 2018 Fix Reveal
This Fix was a total winner and I kept all 5 pieces. To get ready for the holidays, I asked my stylist to pull items that are going to perfect for holiday parties and Christmas dinner.
In this Fix I received
- Cole Haan leopard flats
- Coffee Shop buffalo check jacket
- J.Crew plaid top – loved the bow in the back!
- RD Style striped sweater
- Market and Spruce burgundy faux suede jacket
With Stitch Fix you can give the gift of style! There are three ways to gift:
- Print the gift card at home so you can provide a hand-written note
- Email the gift card to your recipient immediately or on a chosen day
- Mail a physical gift card
Pick out your gift card from $20 – $1000 and surprise your loved ones!