Hey friends! If you saw my last posts with Ancient Nutrition, you will know that I love their collagen and protein powders for their added nutrients and supplements for my everyday drinks like coffee and smoothies. But today, I am going to show you their newest beauty and sleep collagen powder and how it’s a foolproof way to add collagen into your nighttime routine.
After a long and stressful day, I love to unwind and feel comforted by my regular nighttime regime. Especially right now with the holidays, there is so much added stress with blog deadlines and posting dates! UGH, and don’t get me started that it’s now dark by 5 pm and I need to take blog photos!
The Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep from Ancient Nutrition is just what I need when I need to de-stress. This is a sleep-promoting, beauty-boosting formula of their bestselling Multi Collagen Protein.
Just hear all the benefits this collagen powder can provide:
- Promotes restful sleep and a calm, relaxed state of mind
- Supports healthy aging by repairing skin and improving wrinkle depth
- Features 5 different collagen types
- Features Astaxanthin for skin-enhancing, wrinkle-fighting benefits
- Features organic ashwagandha root and leaf extract
- Features organic apple cider vinegar
- Features magnesium hydroxide for restful sleep
Instead of just mixing this collagen powder with water, which I like to do, I found this delicious recipe from Katy at The Violet Fog.
Cinnamon Lavender Nighttime Potion
What you need:
1-2 scoops of Beauty And Sleep Collagen powder
1/2 cup nut/plant milk
1/2 cup water
1 tsp cinnamon
In a blender throw in the powder.
Heat up the milk and water (mixed) and throw it in.
Throw in the cinnamon.
You can find their products here, but also at Sprouts and Whole Foods Market.