Another month, another Fix! Since it’s getting pretty hot here in NorCal, I wanted more dresses to be able to wear to work or weekend. Here is my Stitch Fix reveal for June 2016.
Want to know how Stitch Fix works?
1. Fill out a style profile
– you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest
so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix
! Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see your ideal Fix date, Stitch Fix is pretty popular! So I suggest picking a delivery date of your choosing and patiently wait. Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee (about 1 week before your Fix is shopped) however, if you keep any item (one or more) your $20 will be credit towards the purchase(s). Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items (made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags…and now shoes). If there is anything you don’t want to see in your Fix (bottoms, shoes, jewelry, etc.) let your stylist know!
3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back (in a postage paid envelope)! You have 3 business days to do so – use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don’t be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn’t normally. The best part of Stitch Fix is being able to try the clothes on in your house. See if something you would have originally said NO to, would actually be a YES!
Just a note, this is not a subscription service. You are under no obligation to continue your Fixes or set them on automatic. You can schedule your next Fix when you are in the check out process of the Fix you received.
If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Stitch Fix offers an awesome referral package, so much of what you see below will be discounted thanks to awesome people like you trying it out for yourself by using my link
. Thank you so much, friends!
1. Papermoon | Waters Knit Maxi Dress (XS) | $68 KEPT
I am a sucker for maxi dresses…especially ones that I don’t need to hem. This dress feels amazing and I knew the minute I put it on, I had to have it!
2. Loveappella | Leila Knit Dress Short Sleeve Version | $58 Returned
I really wanted to love this dress. It was a great shift dress and I imagine it would be great for a lot of occasions. But it was just a little too snug in the booty area to be appropriate for work.
3. THML | Kellee Crepe Dress | $78 Returned
Gah, another dress I wanted to love but it made me feel hella pregnant. Plus the orange did nothing for me.
4. Skies are Blue|Keagan Knit Dress | $68 Returned
I actually thought I would keep this dress but I have too many that are similar to it. It is a nice dress because it’s a heavy cotton instead of a flowy polyester.
5. Gentle Fawn | Corten Cut Out Back Top | $68 Returned
I am returning this top, but because I need a small. The XS was a little too snug in my armpits and that would get annoying all day.
This Fix was great because it gave me a variety of dresses to try on. They weren’t all winners, but it allowed me to narrow down what I am looking for in my next Fix!
Have you ever tried Stitch Fix? What did you think? Leave a comment below!