Just last week, I found a simple solution to a common problem on Instagram. Keep reading to find out how to remove yourself from tagged photos on Instagram.
Every once in a while, my Instagram handle is tagged on an image. Most of the time, I am okay with being tagged because it’s actually me in the photo.
But then there are times when I being tagged, but it’s not me.
Instead of messaging the person to remove your tag, here’s how you can remove yourself on your own.
- Go to Instagram settings
- Click on ‘photos of you‘ and check off ‘add manually’
- Now you can go back to the tagged photo you want to be removed from your feed
- Click the three dots in the right corner of the photo
- A screen will pop up and click ‘photo options‘
- Under photo options click ‘hide from my profile‘
All done! The photo is now hidden from your timeline.
I hope this post helped. Feel free to pin the image above to help others!