Are you stumped on what to post to Instagram Stories? Look no further than the big list of Instagram Story Ideas!
No Posts to Promote? No Problem!
Think beyond promotion of current posts and tell a story to your audience.
I used to be radio silent on days where I didn’t have anything to promote – campaigns, posts, videos, etc. So there would be a loop where my audience would see a surge of content and then I would disappear when I didn’t have anything “interesting” to share.
What to Post on Instagram Stories
- Home tour
- Morning routing
- Bedtime routine
- Share a photo of your pets
- Take your readers on a tour of your neighborhood
- Have a Q&A with your spouse/SO
- Share what you are reading/watching/listening to
- Share a photo of your planner’s calendar for the week
- Organization tips
- OOTD – outfit of the day
- Time Hop photo
- Travel diary
- Share a workout hack that helps you get to the gym more often
- Your favorite workout routine
- Share what gym you go to
- Fitness Goals
- Favorite workout outfit
- What you eat in a day
- Your new favorite recipe
- What you are currently eating for breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert
- What is your favorite coffee at Starbucks
- Share a quote about your business
- Last 5 people you followed on Instagram
- Favorite Instagram group for bloggers
- PR unboxing video
- Do a poll to see what type of content your audience likes to see
- Share behind the scenes of a photo shoot
- Host a Q&A with your audience
- Try a live story
- Instagram Stories Takeover
- Offer an exclusive discount to your stories readers
- Host an Instagram Stories giveaway
- Share the ugly reality of behind the scenes of a curated photo
- GIF Challenge – use a downloaded template to fill in the blanks
Pin this post for later
Next time you are stumped on what to post to Instagram Stories, reference this post!