This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tampax Radiant at Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.
I pride myself on always being prepared for anything while I am on-the-go. It’s the little things that I need that always come in handy when I least expect it. Here are 10 useful items to keep in your purse.
Since my purse is very large with just one pocket, I find myself using a large clutch to keep my essential items.
This Studio DIY clutch is the perfect size to carry everything I need, while still staying stylish. Plus, I love that it’s bubblegum pink!
Here are my 10 useful items to keep your purse
- Advil – I tend to get headaches very easily, so I like to keep a few on hand in a small pill container.
- Lip balm – Right now, I need something really hydrating!
- Bandaids – Perfect for accidental cuts or shoe blisters.
- Lipstick – If am going out after work, I like adding a bit of color to my lips.
- Pen – I can’t tell you how many times a black pen comes in handy.
- External battery charger – it’s great for emergencies.
- Hand sanitizer – because germs.
- Tampax Radiant – they now come in a pocket size. Find them here at Walmart.
- Hair ties – it’s been really windy here in the Bay Area.
- Air pods – I can never go back to wired headphones. I love wearing these headphones for talking to my mom while shopping.
When I find myself in a situation that I have forgotten a very important item, for example – Tampax Radiant, I make sure to write it down in my iPhone notes to replenish my purse. It only takes one time to forget Tampax!
What essential items do you keep in your purse! Leave me a comment below to share with others.